Saturday, November 14, 2009

365 days of Thanksgiving!!??

Ok so we are to prasie and thank God every day not only the month of Thanksgiving, so..... I am about to see if I can come up with a thanks for every day!

1...thankful for wash to fold; it means we have clothes to wear.
2....dishes to wash; means there is food to eat.
3...son who is hyper; means he is healthy.
4....husband who yells :( it means I do have a husband!
5..when I stub my toe; I still have feelings in my body and can still walk.
6...an alarm that rings; means I can still hear!
7...house work; we have a house to live in.
8...thankful for how awful medicine tastes; it means we can afford it!
9...for vehicle repairs; we have a vehicle!
10...for mean people; help remind me to love like Christ loved me.
11...ABOVE ALL thankful for the fact that God loved me so much He gave His Son to die for our sins so that we could go to heaven with HIm!!
12...friends who truly care and love to be with you.
13..family who does what they can to help shape you into the adult you are.
14...propane bills; we have heat.
15..electric bills; we do not live in the dark or need to read by candlelight.
16...when the electric goes out; reminds us to be grateful for it when we have it.
17...water to drink, without having to walk miles for it.
18...winter; the cold kills the flu bugs.
19...snow; makes everything so clean looking. And to think we are washed WHITER then snow!!
20...Spring; makes everything so pretty and fresh.
21..Autumn; love the brilliant colors and cooler weather,
22...Summer; love the warm summer sunshine and SWIMMING!
23...thankful we live in Iowa; we have room to breathe! :)
24...thankful family is 1100 miles away; it makes us cherish the few times we are together.
25...traffic jams; teaches you patience! :S
26...church family who help encourage you to press forward.
27...corn burners that break; reminds me how thankful I am when we have heat.
28...warm hugs and kisses from my son and of course friends hugs too!
29...for my memory..
30...my health.
31...a God who will provide for us today, tomorrow and the next week, year, century!

Ok well, I am running out of things to write today!! I guess that was one month, now I will have to think awhile and then do some more......

I dare you to try and think of 365 things you are thankful for!! :)

No comments: